Jordan Rubin is on a mission to transform the health of God’s people one life at a time- and he can’t do it on his own. He needs passionate, committed, and equipped believers to help spread the message of God’s principles for health and wellness.
Anatomy and Physiology
We are fearfully and wonderfully made! In order to maximize health, it is important to understand the structure of the body and how it is organized (Anatomy) and body parts and the processes of the body (Physiology). This course gives an overview of the following: Cells and cell chemistry; tissues and the integumentary system; the skeletal and muscular systems; the nervous system; the endocrine system; the cardiovascular system; the lymphatic and urinary systems; the respiratory system; the digestive system; and the reproductive system. (Referenced)
You can gain knowledge so that you can more effectively impact lives with the Biblical message of health and wellness. Upon certification, you can choose to use your training to minister in various ways, including:
- Starting a health outreach in your church or community
- Leading one-on-one OR group health discussions
- Helping friends and family members maximize their health
- Serving as a health coach in your church OR a particular ministry in your church (e. g. women’s ministry, children’s ministry, family health, etc.)
- Leading small groups more confidently
After satisfactory completion of the ten courses in the Biblical Health Coach program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion of the Biblical Health Coach 40-hour program. (Certificate is signed by Jordan and mailed to you.)
Additional full-course releases include:
- Full-length courses on Cancer, Diabetes, Weight Loss
- Full-length courses on Colds and Flu, Healthy Heart, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
NOTE: The Biblical Health Coach program is an online program and is accessed via the Biblical Health Institute. No materials are sent, as we do not have the Biblical Health Coach program available in print at present.